04/01/2010

The Second One : Music

The words have been drained from this pencil...sweet words that I want to give you. And I can't sleep, I need to tell you goodnight.
When we're together I feel perfect, when I'm pulled away from you I fall apart. All you say is sacred to me, your eyes are so blue...I can't look away as we lay in the stillness.
You whisper to me: 'Marry me and promise you'll stay with me'. You don't have to ask me. You know you're all that I live for, you know i'd die just to hold you and stay with you.
Some how I'll show you that you are my night sky, that I've always been right behind you. Now I'll always be right beside you.
So many nights I've cried myself to sleep but now that you love me I love my self. I never thought i would say this, I never thought there'd be...you.

Evanescence - You

Sem comentários: